Friday, November 13, 2009

Scene hair/ emo hair / spikey/big hair :)?

Ok so I have a cut with short choppy layers, I volumise it but it doesn't become big or anything special. I've noticed that most scene girls have short layers on top then longggg layers so they can volumise their hair making it look big but with short layers.



Is there anyway to make my short layered hair big and spikey?



Scene hair/ emo hair / spikey/big hair :)?

I have to perfect answer for this one since i have scene hair or how ever you want to call it these days



but Go to here is the Link but this Stuff it work really good



http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2...



Scene hair/ emo hair / spikey/big hair :)?

What the cut is, is actually lots of choppy layers, shorter on top. The longer hair at the bottom is actually extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment