Sunday, November 15, 2009

Emo hair question!(pix included!)?

ok so my bangs wer shorter than this but i decided to grow it.but now i want it back. i want it to look choppy tho. like i want the ends to look uneven. this is my bangs now:



http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff241...



as you can see, its not like how i want it. i want it like this though:



http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/...



http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa209...



like the ends of it are uneven, not straight across.



and i cut my hair myself. please help!! how do i do this?!



Emo hair question!(pix included!)?

I think your hair looks fine. I'm jealous of it since my hair is curly! The way you could cut it would be sideways, up. and then straighten it.



Emo hair question!(pix included!)?

Im not sure how you would do this but i think its really cute! good luck!



Emo hair question!(pix included!)?

comb or brush your bangs straight up then cut them and it forms layers. I have heard that if you put you hair up into a ponytail on top of your head and cut it, it will form perfect layers. good luck!!



Emo hair question!(pix included!)?

that is scene hair, nawt emo...



Emo hair question!(pix included!)?

Iv cut my hair like this myself before. I think the best thing to do is take the parts you want long and separate them, and then pick the part you want for the short layers and like swirl them in your fingers kinda, and then cut with your scissors in an upward slant. Its best if you have a razor but if not that works. I hope this helps and that it looks good. Happy Holidays!



Emo hair question!(pix included!)?

I also cut my own hair, all you do to get it like uneven/choppy is to trim the ends horizontally and then take the scissors and cut up [vertically] into them.



This will give your hair the look i think your looking for.



Also for your bangs You can use the same process, just dont cut straight across, cut at an angle.



[A razor can also help you get a choppy look.]



Best of luck, and i hope i helped.! =]



X

No comments:

Post a Comment