Friday, November 13, 2009

Scene, emo hair. [[on a girl....me!]]?

im getting a hair cut rally soon. so i wanna gets scene hair. my hair is should blade in length. i'm having trouble on what i should tell the stylist. i dont really want my layers to be wayyy to short on the very top ofthe back of my hair. but i still have no i dea what i should tell my hair dresser. PLZ help ME!



Scene, emo hair. [[on a girl....me!]]?

use www.photobucket.com and search scene hair or emo hair



there are some really cute ideas,



to tell your stylest, just print out the picture and explain to her a little bit and that should work bc thats what i did about a week ago and im in love w/ my hair now =]



Scene, emo hair. [[on a girl....me!]]?

you are so unoriginal, and way too late in the whole 'turning-scene' department.



Scene, emo hair. [[on a girl....me!]]?

If you say "scene" nowa days they should know what you mean, or just ask for chopy layers cause the whole "scene" thing is old.



Scene, emo hair. [[on a girl....me!]]?

i would say in a Criss Angel sort of way.......



http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee163...



When i think emo hair he's the first to come to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment