Friday, November 13, 2009

Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

Well, I want a totally different hair cut, and dye job.



Nothing I've seen works for my length of hair.



I know, half of you will say "be original"



But whatever, I will make it my own style once I find something I like.



I can't really poof my hair, and when I do, it goes flat, and looks stupid.



My hair is blond at the moment; but had dark brown roots.



I want coon tails, poofy hair, and.. I don't know yet.



Heres my hair now.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28sromc%26amp;...



My hair is naturally curly, but I straighten it with a professional straightener, daily.



I need something to fit me..



Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

i cant see your pic for some reason but if you want your own style try the combo staright and curvy look



straighten your bangs and sides and curl your top and back



if you want go blonde with really sexy really light highlights



works great



Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

k, here's a good emo hairdo'!



http://www.womensbeautylife.com/albums/M...



hope u like it!



bye!



Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h252/p...



:]]



Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

Ur hair is cute x)



I suggest getting REALLY REALLY short choppy layers. and getting some awesome hair color...



I dying my soon! I'M SOOO excited.



Sorry i can't help u much bcuz i dont really know what u wanna know....



If u need tips on poofing ur hair email me x)



I know ways that it wont go flat.



Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

i think u should leave the side fringe and get an A-line bob cut and dye your hair brown again and get blond highlights... its not that drastic emo thing but its still reali emo and even when u have it curly it will still look good!!



Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

I making coontails right now im going to start selling them soon but you just tease your hair fine what ya like go to the salon and tell you want choppy layers



Scene/ Emo hair; Help!?

emo sucks it's a jazzed up goth look,

No comments:

Post a Comment