Sunday, November 15, 2009

I want an emo hair cut?

i've got corkscrew curls though, I'm dying my hair black and i want to do it all myself, also my hairs quite thick so i dont know what to do my mum will kill me cause she loves my hair and if its too short when it goes curly it will be REALLY short HELP!! ;D



I want an emo hair cut?

you could colour it black yourself but o promise you a million pounds you cant cut it in an emo style!!



any black dye will work but try not to get it all over your scalp and hairline!!



the cut- it needs to be cut at certain angles, then texturised and chopped into, also it needs to be cut so you can still wear it curly without it jumping up too much!! dont cut your own hair, it'll look bizarre!!



I want an emo hair cut?

Buy a ceramic hair iron and some straightening serum, straighten it out every morning. As far as the cut and color, I would recommend you don't do it yourself - black is really difficult to get right at home, and curly hair is tricky to cut...



I want an emo hair cut?

it is fun pleasing your mom but hey it is your hair and she dosent have to deal with your hair so go do what you want you are old enough to do that if not dont do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment