Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

I've got dark brown, half way down my back, short layered at the top hair but want some other colour in it, perhaps blonde, but not total blonde, i don't know where i should situate the colour in my hair, i want to keep the look emo/scene, any suggestions? Thanks



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

i have the same style as you; with long hair, short short layers in the top, %26amp; side bangs; and my hair is black on the bottom half [like stacked] and blonde on top with thick hot pink chunks throughout it and all of my bangs are hot pink. it is really really cute. if you want more ideas for how to color your hair; go to one of these picture albums:



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v515/h...



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v518/h...



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/o...



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

when i think of scene, i think of two totally contrasting colors.



get a stylist to 'two-tone' your hair, have it dark on top or bottom then light on the opposite side. you could put the blonde all over the top portion of your hair, then do the bottom in a darker color, maybe even black. you can do this at home as well, but if it's your first time, i wouldn't recommend it.



hope everything goes well =]



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

I would do large "streaks" of color. Maybe have the stylist color just the ends in the front and a big streak where you part your hair, and then add in a darker contrast color to really set off the blond. I see alot of people beginning to use bright reds as a highlight also. I think the best highlights are around the face line and the part in your hair



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

Well i've been looking for scene hair ideas,



And nobodys been answering me,



so i thought i'd help



Blonde would be good



take a look here for some inspiration :]



http://photobucket.com/images/Scene%20Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment